The name says it all. The Traditional Model is a classic looking 1911 with top quality parts, built to be accurate and reliable. This pistol has GI-style vertical cocking serrations, 25 LPI checkering, one of my Ultimate ring hammers, an extended thumb safety and mild dehorning to keep the original lines intact. The following specs are standard but plenty of options are available to customize the pistol to suit your tastes.
Traditional Model Standard Specs:
– Forged frame
– Bar stock slide with GI-style vertical rear cocking serrations
– Ultimate ring hammer, sear, and disconnector
– Solid aluminum short or long match trigger with permanent overtravel stop
– 4 to 4 1/2 lb. trigger job
– Lower & flared ejection port
– Stainless steel match barrel
– Thick barrel bushing with beveled edge. The bushing is fit finger tight to the slide
– Harrison rear sight in low-mount sight cut
– Dovetail tritium front sight with a white ring.
– Bar stock extractor & oversized firing pin stop fit tightly to prevent clocking
– Front strap checkered 25 LPI.
– Flat mainspring housing with 25 LPI checkering
– Forged slide stop
– Bar stock extended thumb safety
– Beavertail grip safety
– Beveled mag well
– Double diamond checkered wood grips
– 2 stainless steel magazines
– Tuned and tested for complete reliability with factory ammo